Running down an alley,
I see the world swirl
in front of me,
Twisting and turning
Teasing me...
I try to grasp it all
in the blink of an eye,
It coils up further,
prepared to strike right in the eye...
What have I become?
The one thing you love the most...
What have I become?
The one thing you despise the most.,..
Shooting stars surround me
Im caught up in an unkown world...
Riding at the speed of light,
I feel im floating above...
Is this what its is come to?
A world of dreams I hope to make true...
Is this what I should have seen?
A reality i have never wanted to grab on to...
what have i become?
the one thing you love the most
what have i become?
The one thing you despise the most...
Cut my throat and youll find ur answer,
The questions never cease do they?
What have you made me into...
Am i me or in the end a figment of you?
What have I become?
the one thing you love the most
what have I become?
The one thing I despise the most...
The one thing I despise the most...
The one thing I despise the most...
No comments:
Post a Comment